SLURC and ASF-UK launch 8-month 'Area Action Plan' project, April, 2018
Njala University and University College London, in partnership with the Sierra Leone Urban Research Centre (SLURC), are holding a 6-day course entitled ‘Development and Planning in African Cities’. It will take place in Freetown between 11 th -16 th of June, 2018. It will be taught by staff from University College London and Njala University and will involve both classwork and field trips to case study sites within the city.
The course will include:
Applications are open now. Please download an application form here. They are also available from our Facebook page, Twitter, and in person at our office, located at 63 Brook Street, Freetown. When completed, please send the application forms to email@example.com, or deliver them in person to the SLURC office. The deadline for completed applications is May 25th, 2018.
Please click this link to download an application form
Stakeholder Consultative Workshop on Empowerment Outcomes of Urban Humanitarian Responses in Freetown
- ABOUT US
- Urban Health (Scoping of Urban Health Systems in Freetown Informal Settlements)
- Urban Livelihoods and the City Economy (Urban Livelihoods and Gender in Freetown Informal Settlement)
- Urban Vulnerability and Resilience (Urban Humanitarian Response and Empowerment)
- Urban Vulnerability and Resilience (Profiling Urban Risk)
- RESOURCE UNIT
- Six interns from Sierra Leone join the DPU/SLURC